Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Went for a walk and found a gem of a shop!

I went for a stroll today as after six weeks at home from work and not going out much, there has been a lack of exercise so thought I should get out of the house and try and lose some of this middle age spread.

I came across a little shop called Karen Wagner Garden Design just down the road from my place (in Warwick Street, Hobart) which makes it quite handy as I think I will be spending a bit of time there.  I thought I was in garden heaven! It was absolutely superlicious. I bought myself a couple of beautiful white ceramic acorns Christmas decorations and a beautiful glass bottle.  I have also made myself a list things I want (that should be need) of willow teepees, a herb garden, some pots, rosemary plants and some great decor items for the house as well!  

Unfortunately, I don’t have a garden, only two balconies, but in saying that maybe Karen can give me some advice on how I can make one into a garden!!

I have attached a link to Karen's website at the bottom of the page or you can just click the title of this post.

This is so much fun, Sarah B you have created a monster.

Carolyn

2 comments:

  1. A monster? No :) It's a lot of fun, but yes, be careful not to get too addicted!
    That shop is amazing. In fact I haven't visited for a long while so might just have to.
    Would love to see piccys of your goodies :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah B,
    This shop is beautiful. On the way home from work today I bought another bottle an apron and a rosemary plant and a pot. Unfortunately, I have added more stuff to my "I need" list.

    Pics will be up at the weekend and will add to each post, unfortunately I am a lousy photographer. My girls keep telling me that as well as that I am apparently colour blind!

    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete