Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Maybe a Career Change!!!!

I have recently purchased an old 1920’s kitchen cabinet and just about to start stripping back the old paint and rebirth it.  Hopefully you will see me do a lot of this over the next few months.  Firstly these are my furniture pieces for my house but eventually I want to do this as a hobby and sell the pieces. 

I don’t know whether there is a market for this sort of stuff in Southern Tasmania but I can only give it a go and see where it takes me.

I forgot to say too, the camera wasn’t broken after all; I had the batteries in the wrong way, so I will put a picture up of the cabinet as is know and then add some as I go.

Carolyn

2 comments:

  1. How is it going? Did you use spray paint or normal?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jazz & Brett,
    I am just starting to strip it back at the moment and looking at spray painting because it gives a such nicer finish. I will be putting photos up.
    Cheers,
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete